Friday, January 13, 2012

All About Korean Dramas

... actually, that's not true.  I don't know squat about Korean dramas.  I just know I enjoy watching them.  I intend to ramble on a bit about the k dramas I watch and comment on the plot, characters, actors and general impressions.  I've already watched quite a few on dramafever.com.  Let's see ... not counting ones I haven't completed yet there are forty. 
  1. Young Love Jae In
  2. Me Too, Flower!
  3. I'm Sorry, I Love You
  4. City Hunter
  5. Spy Myung Wol
  6. Personal Taste
  7. You're Beautiful
  8. The Painter of the Wind
  9. Pasta
  10. The Snow Queen
  11. My Princess
  12. Tree With Deep Roots
  13. Flower Boy Ramen Shop
  14. The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry
  15. Dream High
  16. Full House
  17. What's Up Fox?
  18. Cinderella's Sister
  19. Queen Seon Duk
  20. Yi San
  21. Can You Hear My Heart?
  22. Secret Garden
  23. Baker King Kim Tak Goo
  24. Dong Yi
  25. Beethoven Virus
  26. 49 Days
  27. Thank You
  28. Attic Cat
  29. My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
  30. Heartstrings
  31. Hong Gil Dong
  32. Iljimae
  33. God of Study
  34. Shining Inheritance
  35. Warrior Baek Dong Soo
  36. Jumong
  37. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  38. Coffee Prince
  39. Boys Over Flowers
  40. My Lovely Sam Soon
That's sort of in reverse order ... My Lovely Sam Soon was one of the first and  Young Love Jae In was the last one I completed. 

I'm also currently watching:
  1. Padam Padam
  2. Crime Squad
  3. Kimchi Family
  4. Bachelor's Vegetable Store
  5. What's Up
  6. Wild Romance
... yes, all at the same time... sort of.  All of them except Crime Squad are being simulcast and dramafever.com only dishes out a couple episodes at a time.  Since I can watch a minimum of 5 episodes a night I easily keep up with them all and add a fully uploaded one to fill in while waiting on the next episodes to get subbed and uploaded.

I'm hoping to fill in the time between episodes to comment, berate, croon over and blather on about them so I can avoid boring my poor friends and family who have absolutely NO interest in hearing about them.  I'm hoping a few lovely people out there will find this blog and give me feedback and comments.  I would enjoy finding others who enjoy k-dramas as much as I do.

Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment