Saturday, January 14, 2012

Angels Over Flowers

Some of you may know who Kim Bum is... one of the original Boys over Flowers pretty boys.  He played So Yi Jung, the Casanova of the F4 pretty boy club.

 I thought he was cute in Boys over Flowers and his character was somewhat interesting, but since I'm not really in to pretty boys, I didn't pay much attention to him.

 Then I saw him in The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry as Ha Min-jae ... and still thought, meh, sweet, but too pretty.  I might enjoy ruffling his perfectly coifed hair, but that's about it.

 ... but along comes Padam Padam, where he's a scraggly, dimwitted, sweetly insane ex-con named Gook Soo, who thinks he's Kang Chul's (the main character) guardian angel... and ... well ... I'm smitten.  He's adorable!  ... and gosh darn it if he doesn't actually sprout wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment